Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Meet Renee

Raised in Kansas I learned work ethics at an early age. Working part time after school was expected of me, and after graduation from high school I entered the workforce at SWB/AT&T. Working various jobs as an occupational employee and advancing to Project Manager I retired from AT&T in 2000. My husband Don and I raised two children and now we have four adorable grandchildren. We will celebrate our 40th Anniversary this year.

I earned my Bachelors of Business Administration and my Masters in Management from
Baker University. After retirement I attended SW Missouri Allied Health and earned my Registry in Diagnostic Medical Sonography where I worked in various hospitals and imaging centers. Don and I own a small business that has been in operation since 1979.

As taxpayer in Bourbon and Linn County I am concerned about where our tax dollars are going. I am very passionate about lowering the taxes and spending in our Federal and State Government. Please help me take our Country back to where “We The People” control our State and Federal Government by voting for me as your State Representative. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment